Wednesday, May 13, 2009

last weekend!!

Last Saturday, I went to my senior’s house with my friend, Erina. We watch DVD of comedy. This is very funny, so I recommend you. This DVD title is “rechado horu”. Especiallly, I recommend a person who like comedy. Then, we went to karaoke. We sang and dance!! After that we were hungry so we went to mac!! My friend worked there at that time. Then I went back home to have to go daie.
Last Sunday, I went to donki to buy a lot of sweet with my boy friend. There are a lot of cheep sweet. I bought chocolates and cookies. Then, we went to bikkuri donki to eat dinner, but I had eaten a dinner before. Therefore, I ate a dessert. It was very very deliciouse!! I had not eaten a dessert for two month because I tried to diet, so I felt happy very much. After that, we went to karaoke. We sang one hour. We sang a lot of songs.
Last Sunday, I also went to gym to exercise with my friend. It was very important time for me to be slim. I will continue this exercise.
Last weekend was very happy day!!(198 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment