I like foreign countries, because there are very interesting for me. I can find a lot of different things to my country, Japan. I want to go to England because I like there culture and people. I heard they like nature and old things, so I want to feel this directly. Then, I want to go to Italy, because I like pizza, so I want to eat original pizza there. And then I want to go Korea because I have a lot of Korean friends and I learn about Korean. Therefore I am interested in Korea. I want to eat Kimuti and Yakiniku very much.
(105 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hello.
ReplyDeleteGoing abroad would be good experience for you. I've been all 3 countries and I recommed to go Venezia. It's very beautifle "on the sea" town in Italy. I bet you like it. Do you have a plan to go to Europe?