Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Weekend★

Last weekend, I had a lot of plans.

Last Saturday, I went to KGU to do exercise with Hikaru. I try to do diet because I want to go to beach this summer. We walked a long time about 1 hour. Then, we did stretch. After that, we went to library to do our homework. We had a lot of homework, so we had to do the homework. Then, I worked at Diei and I went back to my house at 11:30 am. Last Saturday was very hard day.

Last Sunday, I had no plan so I slept a long time. The afternoon, I called my friend, Kanako. Then, I went to Kanako’s house. We talked a lot of things there. There is very comfortable for me. Last Sunday was very good day.

I will try to study a lot this week!!
(142 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment