Saturday, May 23, 2009

BR 1-08: TheDinosaur Who Lost his ROAR


This time I read “The Dinosaur Who Lost his ROAR”. I like this picture because it is very pretty!! Therefore I read this book. And then I like tale for infant, so I read this.

This story’s hero is Sid. First, he is very ill-natured. He always gives a roar to his friends. Then, his friends are always angry to him. One day, he give roar many times, so he lost his roar. Then, he was laughed by his friends because he can’t give roar. He became very sad, and he took a rest. After that he became to give a roar again. When he went out, he was not able to find his friends. They were caught by big dinosaur, so he helped them by using his roar. Finally he and his friends became good friends.

I like this story, because Sid grew up in this story. This story tell us moral thorough his life. We can think about relationship with friend to read this book. And then, if we give trick to others, we would be given trick by others. I enjoyed reading this book. I like this series.
(191 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment