Thursday, May 7, 2009

BR 1-05: The Little Giraffe


I read “The Little Giraffe ” because I like this picture, so I want to read this. This story is about little giraffe. The little giraffe has best friend Rhino. The world where they live is very hot and no food anywhere, so they asked to help a wise man. After the day giraffe went to the wise man but rhino didn’t go. Giraffe was able to drink the magic drink. After that giraffe was bigger and bigger. On the other hand, rhino forgot the things. When the rhino met the giraffe, he was angry because there was no magic drink left. This story shows each character of the animal. I think rhino is always angry and giraffe is very tall. I didn’t like animals because their smell is very bad. Then, I fear animal because I can’t expect their act. However, I like dog because they are very wise and pretty. This time, I thought about animal.
(158 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment