How do you think about university students? Almost university students enjoy their life because university has a lot of events that they feel fun. Otherwise they are sometimes busy because they should do their homework or another thing. Generally, they are thought that they always have a lot of free time and they don't study hard. Then, almost university students have some part-time jobs because school fee is very expensive and they need some extra money. Therefore, I want to write about university life of mine, my friends' and others.
First of all, I want to write about my university life. Everyday, I am very busy because I have a lot of homework. I should do it to get great points. I should read a lot of books and write a lot of reports. It is hard for me because I have a part-time job 4 times a week. I earn to my extra money. If I don't have a part-time job, I could not enjoy my free time. I take extra course. I also should do the homework. It is very hard for me but I should do because I want to get some qualification. Then, I live by myself. It is uncomfortable for me because I sometimes feel lonely. There are no people When I come back home. Then, I feel very sad. I should do all things by myself, so I almost don't have my extra time. Therefore my university life is very busy.
Second, I want to write about my friends. One of my friends also has a lot of part-time jobs. He is very busy. He doesn't have his free time or extra time. He always works after school. Then, he goes to school by car or by motor bike. I envy him because I can't drive. Then, he lives with his family. It is very good for him because he always feel very tired when he comes back his house. In any case, my friend also busy everyday.
Third, I want to write about other university students in KGU. Almost student belongs to club. They enjoy the activities one time a week. They enjoy drinking all night. Then, they go to school by bicycle, car, bus, train and so on. A few people rest some class sometimes and they go to shopping. It is very bad things. That is to say, they enjoy their university life.
There are many kinds of university life. I think that I want to use my time efficiently. For example, studying hard, enjoying talk with my friends and so on. This time, I think about our university life. Therefore I think that I should effort many kinds of things again.
(451 words)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi!! I'm Chisako.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is very nice! Especially, I interested in your life by yourself because I really want to do it.
Do you often cooking?
I think that we should effort many things too.
Hello, I'm Tomoko!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is organized well. It was very easy to understand and I could know about your life.