Saturday, May 16, 2009

takoyaki★!


Today, I took part in a party. This party was “daie joshikai”. We gathered onosan’s house. Then, we ate a lot of takoyaki!! We put a lot of cabbages, Vienna sausages, cheeses and so on. It was very very very delicious!!! After that onosan’s mother bought many kinds of custard puddings. I ate custard puddings of ginger. I had never eaten one before, so I tried eating it. It was also very delicious and custard puddings and ginger was very much. I want to eat it again. There are other kinds of custard puddings. For example, taste of milk, mango, coffee, and so on. I want to try all kinds. Then, we ate a lot of sweets. This picture is it. We were not able to eat all sweets. It was very enough for ours. We talked a lot of things with eating sweets. For example, we talked about part-time job, customers, employees, and so on. It was very interesting. I want to take part in a party again. We decided to go cake smorgasbord next time. I am looking forward to this plan. I enjoyed today. (187 words)

1 comment:

  1. Hello.
    The party seems really fun for me, and I want to eat the puddings of ginger, because I can't imagine taste of that.

    ReplyDelete